Friday, March 9, 2007

Saturday, The Morning After

Last night's celebration left us somewhat tired, so we had an inside day. I was supposed to go to the Arndale in Manchester, which is a shopping mall type place. After spending most of the morning sleeping, I got up and made some toast. After making tea, we sat down and watched day time TV. Saw BBC news during the day which was actually informative, and only took 30 minutes.

Went to Sainsbury's again, to pick up Italian dressing to make some chicken. Dinner was chicken, corn, and beans. I opened up Clubhouse Games for DS, and we had a couple goes at that. Got my ass kicked several times in Rummy. Several hours had passed, and I dug through the cupboard and found ASDA Chicken Korma in a can. Microwaved and shared it with Michelle with some toast. Was quite good.

Put the second season of Venture Bros. on my laptop and watched it from bed. Went to sleep. This was obviously a slow day.

No comments: